Use of the Services and Systems supplied and supported by ACS Systems UK Ltd (“the Suppler”) is subject to this acceptable use policy (“AUP”).
If not defined here, capitalised terms have the meaning stated in the applicable contract (“Agreement”) between customer or other authorised user (“You”) and the Supplier.
You agree not to, and not to allow third parties or Your End Users, to use the Services:
• to facilitate illegal activity;
• to produce, store, distribute or transmit aterial depicting sexually explicit images or which constitutes a violation or infringement of the rights of any person, firm or company (including, without limitation rights of copyright and confidentiality);
• to generate or facilitate unsolicited bulk commercial email;
• for any unlawful, harmful, threatening, efamatory, obscene, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive purpose;
• to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or ther items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
• to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers or other uthorised users;
• to alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
• to test or reverse-engineer the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities without the prior written permission of the Supplier;
Your failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension or ermination, or both, of the Services pursuant to the Agreement.