Our six step office design & build process provides a structured service to our clients so we can create the perfect environment that fits their business strategy, budget, and needs.
- Workplace consultation: We like to get to know your business, how people work in the office, future plans and understand what your vision is before we make any changes to your workplace. This fundamental stage is where we are able to see how we can enhance your environment, save you money, improve your business processes and encourage a more productive workforce.
- Space planning & interior design: Our in-house designers will work to the brief taken from your workplace consultation and will get to work on your office transformation. Using the latest software our 3D visualisations will allow you to experience how your new space will look and feel.
- Test drive our showrooms: Come to ACS house and test-drive your new office environment. Sit down with our design specialists and go through your virtual office space, make real-time adjustments and gauge the feel of your new environment. Test the office furniture in our showrooms and take a look at colour swatches and fabrics that will add the finishing touches to your vision.
- Project management: Once the office design concept is ready to implement, our project managers will work closely with you to ensure everything happens on time, within budget and with minimum interruption to the daily operation of your business.
- Delivery & installation: Our fully qualified, in-house installation teams will deliver and build your office environment for you. Our installations come with full manufacturer warranties giving you piece of mind.
- Aftercare: Whether you need to add more furniture, power points or refresh particular areas of your office, we understand that your requirements might change. Our aftercare team is on-hand to implement changes and resolve any problems should they arise. Most importantly, we are here to support the growth of your business.
Talk to one of our office design & build specialists today and see how ACS can reinvigorate your workplace.