It's 2016! Welcome to a brand new year everyone!
ACS is now officially in its 21st year of business and there are exciting times ahead for the team here as we continue to work towards a record year for the business.
To see the New Year in, I wanted to share with you some of this years market trends. So, ladies and gentlemen, I give you some of the top predicted Technology and Workplace trends for 2016.
Let's start with the tech...
- Virtual Reality - 2016 is predicted to be the year that this tech phenomenon truly takes off. Prepare to see huge advances within education, healthcare and of course, gaming.
- Amazon Prime Air - Amazon will be launching its drone delivery service in the UK. Soon you will be able to receive orders within 30 minutes.
- The demise of passwords - The development of secondary device authentication will allow you to verify a login using your phone. No more need for forgettable passwords.
- Flexible Workstations - Businesses are increasingly investing in sit to stand workstations. Employers are being encouraged to be on their feet for portions of the day. Standing conferences will be big in 2016.
- No place like home - residential style furnishing is officially in. A more inspired and comfortable workplace has been proven to help employees feel more motivated and creative.
- One with Technology - Modern office desks generally come ready to integrate with office technology. Task lights can now be found with power outlets, USB ports, and charging ports. Being able to plug in and be instantly productive is going to be a big priority for businesses in 2016.
In line with the way workplace spaces and technology are developing together, at ACS, we continue to work closely with other businesses to help create flexible, productive office environments.
Talk to one of our specialists here if you need help bringing your business into 2016. Whether you need to upgrade your technology or modify your office space, we can help.