Within busy workplaces and collaborative environments there is a need for furniture that encourages social interaction, intimate meeting places, privacy, and places of refuge where focus, paying attention and listening are essential. Harc from our partners Ocee Design has been created to facilitate the basic need to listen and to provide a place to cut out or reduce the surrounding noise.
Designed by Roger Webb Associates, Harc echoes the arc shape with its sweeping curves that wrap around to create a warm and cosy enclosure. The design references back to 1950’s styling with characteristically sophisticated low and high back sofas, all designed on leg frames either in wood or aluminium.
- Single seat chair, two and three seat sofa
- Low and high back option on all models
- Fully webbed seat for additional comfort
- Powder coated cast aluminium, chrome and wooden base options Powder coating in silver (RAL 9006), black and white as standard with other colour finishes on request
- Oak and black ash wooden legs as standard with other options on request
- Two-tone fabric option
- Available in fabric or vinyl
- Matching upholstered stool
- Matching wooden rectangular tables in a wide variety of finishes with wooden, chrome or powder coated legs
ACS is committed to supplying the very best in collaborative furniture, helping you achieve a more comfortable, productive workplace. Please click here to book a free no obligation call back or call ACS today on 0844 481 5786 and see Harc for yourself.