The worlds oldest
ACS are proud to have a direct partnership with global communications expert BT.
ACS became a partner of BT in December 2017 to enable us to extend our portfolio to meet the needs of our customers and this partnership builds on ACS’s strategy for excellence, working with top tier suppliers in everything we do.
Whether you are looking to connect multiple offices together, provide better connectivity to a single site, or investigate options around flexible working, BTnet is BT’s market leading dedicated leased line internet service and offers: productivity, reliability and reassurance within a variety of options to suit all requirements.
Should your business be of a smaller, dynamic kind, then BTnet Express offers high end connectivity which is cost effective and easier to implement, catering for all businesses, big or small.
As more and more business applications are becoming ‘Cloud’ based, connectivity is now mission-critical. The longer a business is offline, the more a business’s bottom line is affected. Your telecoms services deserve best in class support, and BT has a unique proposition. BT offer an 100% uptime guarantee, and should anything ever go wrong, there is also a 5-hour fix on any outage – other ISP’s only offer acknowledgement of the issue in this time!
With BT Cloud Voice, we’ll bring BT technology to life in your workplace with a complete end-to-end, future-proof solution. A phone system hosted in the cloud using the latest VoIP technology, calls routed over the internet, fully supported by a BT service team. Save on set-up, hardware, software, maintenance and upgrades by not paying for a traditional system. Only pay for the call features you need and choose an unlimited or shared call packages and utilise your online portal to monitor call usage, helping you to budget and plan ahead.
Business is changing. Customers expect a slick and responsive service, so companies need to be more agile and seamlessly connected. With traditional telephony services, flexible working has been difficult to implement and manage. With the advent of hosted telephony, these environments are becoming a reality.
Why It’s Great
- BT broadband is now even better with 4G Assure, BT broadband can automatically switch to 4G, making it a connection that’s even more reliable.
- Protecting your business 24/7 with Device Protection by Symantec. It guards devices against cyber-attacks, protecting your data all day, every day.
- Fastest ever broadband with superfast speeds of up to 76Mbps and ultrafast speeds of up to 314Mbps.
- Enhanced IT Support from a UK-based support team available 24/7. It’s like having your own IT team on hand whenever you might need them.
- Flexible working thanks to free, unlimited access to over 5 million BT Wi-Fi hotspots nationwide – the biggest WiFi network in the UK. And be at your best with free Guest Wi-Fi on BT Smart Hub.
- BT Sport action. With the free BT Sport app on your smartphone or tablet, you can watch live sport that you won’t get anywhere else.
Find Out More About How Bt’s Market Leading Portfolio Can
Help You Grow Your Business And Operate More Efficiently.
Speak To A